I am a lecturer
at the University of Liverpool and
a member of the Economics & Computation
I graduated with a PhD from the University of Edinburgh at the beginning of
2009 and worked that year as a postdoc at Centrum
Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) in Amsterdam.
After that I was an EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of
Oxford and a member of the Quantitative Analysis and
Department of Computer Science
LIVERPOOL, L69 3BX
phone: (+44) 151 795 4252
email: D.Wojtczak - AT - liverpool.ac.uk
Fully funded PhD positions are available for the best applicants.
Contact me via email if you are interested in doing a PhD under my supervision.
verification of probabilistic systems, game theory, control theory, computer security, modelling of biological and queueing systems
- 2013-14 COMP 109 Foundations of Computer Science
- 2013-14 COMP 516 Research Methods in Computer Science
- 2012-13 COMP 516 Research Methods in Computer Science
- Optimal scheduling for constant-rate multi-mode systems (with R. Alur and A. Trivedi).
In Proceedings of HSCC 2012. (BEST PAPER AWARD)
- Minimizing Expected Termination Time in One-Counter Markov Decision Processes (with Tomás Brázdil, Antonín Kucera, Petr Novotný).
In Proceedings of ICALP (2) 2012.
- Trust metrics for the SPKI/SDSI authorisation framework.
In Proceedings of 9th International Symposium on Automated Technology for
Verification and Analysis (ATVA 2011).
- The Complexity of Nash Equilibria in Limit-Average Games. (with
In Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2011).
- On Probabilistic Parallel Programs with Process Creation and
Synchronisation. (with S. Kiefer)
In Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for
the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS
- Quasi-Birth-Death Processes, Tree-Like QBDs, Probabilistic 1-Counter
Automata and Pushdown Systems. (with K. Etessami and M. Yannakakis)
Performance Evaluation, vol. 67(9), pp. 837-857.
--- Link to the
- Recursive Timed Automata. (with A. Trivedi)
In Proceedings of 8th International Symposium on Automated Technology for
Verification and Analysis (ATVA
- Timed Branching Processes. (with A. Trivedi)
In Proceedings of 7th International Conference on the Quantitative
Evaluation of SysTems (QEST
- One-counter Markov Decision Processes (with V. Brozek, T.
Brazdil, K. Etessami and A. Kucera)
In Proceedings of 20th ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2010).