Welcome to my website
I am a third year PhD candidate in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool, UK.
My supervisor is Rahul Savani
For my full cv click here
- Algorithmic Game Theory
- Mechanism Design
- Computational Complexity
- Combinatorial Optimisation
Computer Science Dept.
University of Liverpool,
A [dot] Deligkas [at] liverpool [dot] ac [dot] uk
- Computing approximate Nash Equilibria in Polymatrix Games.
- Argyrios Deligkas, John Fearnley, Rahul Savani and Paul Spirakis.
Conference on Web and Internet Economics, WINE-14, Beijing, China (to appear).
- Increasing VCG Revenue by Decreasing the Quality of Items.
- Mingyu Guo, Argyrios Deligkas and Rahul Savani.
Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-14), Quebec, Canada.
- Revenue Maximization via Hiding Item Attributes.
- Mingyu Guo and Argyrios Deligkas.
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-13), Beijing, China.
- Fall 2014: Blah
- Spring 2014: Blah
- Fall 2013: Blah
This site is always under construction...
Updates coming soon...