Your Project (Module)
of Good Practice
Code of Conduct
- Projects start
- Projects start week one of the semester commensing Monday 25th September 2017.
- You should arrange a meeting with your supervisor as soon as possible.
- The first lecture is on Tuesday 26th September 2017, 10:00am,
at CHAD-CHAD (Chadwick Lecture Theatre, Chadwick Building).
- Project selection: Phase I
- The project selection Phase I started today Monday 8th May 2017, and is conducted via the
You should first read the rules,
and then browse through the available and appropriate projects, contact supervisors
to discuss the most interesting ones, and ask to be allocated to one of them.
- The Phase I will finish by Friday 2nd June 2017.
It is strongly recommended to have a project allocated by then.
- Overview lecture
- The slides for today's Comp39x introduction lecture
can be found here.
- The projects list 2017-18 is available for selection in the
If you have any questions not answered by reading
the information provided, e-mail