I am Huda Hakami, a PhD stduent at the Department of Computer Science, The University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. I am member in data mining and machine learning research group (DMML) and Natural Language Processing group ( NLP@Liv ). My supervisors are Danushka Bollegala and Yannis Goulermas.
- PhD of Computer Science, University of Liverpool, UK (2016-present).
- Master of science in advanced computer science with distinction. Computer science department, the University of Liverpool (2014)
- Bachelor of science in computer science with first honor rank. Computer science department, Umm-AlQura University.
- ANN MAYBREY prize (2014) for the best overall MSc student.
- For BSc degree, I was the 1st among the cohort of students (3.99 GPA out of 4.0)