I am a first year PhD student within the Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool. My main interests are machine learning, and statistical inference.
- PhD Machine Learning for Optimisation of Industrial Processes, University of Liverpool [2017-present]
- MSc Computer Science (Distinction), University of Liverpool [2016-17]
- Data Analyst, Invendium Ltd [2014-16]
- BSc (Hons.) Mathematics (First Class), University of Chester [2011-14]
- Ann Maybrey Prize, best overall MSc student in Computer Science. 
- IMA Prize, for outstanding performance in the final year of a BSc (Hons) Mathematics. 
- Joshua Coates, and Danushka Bollegala. Frustratingly Easy Meta-Embedding–Computing Meta-Embeddings by Averaging Source Word Embeddings. Proceedings of the 2018 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL): Human Language Technologies, Volume 2 (Short Papers). Vol. 2. 2018.
- UOL: Teaching Assistant for COMP527 Data Mining and Visualization [2017/18]