- Computational Counting 01 March 2011 - 28 February 2014. With Martin Dyer and Mark Jerrum. More details.
- Synthesis and Verification of Markov Game Structures 01 October 2010 - 31 November 2013. With Sven Schewe and Tom Shenton.
- Efficient Decentralised Approaches in Algorithmic game Theory. 01 October 2009 - 30 September 2012. With Paul Goldberg, Piotr Krysta and Artur Czumaj.
Interested in doing a PhD with me? Please contact me by email. I don't offer summer internships.
Current PhD Students
Past PhD Students
- Hesham Al-Ammal (2000,now at the University of Bahrain)
- Mary Cryan (2000, now at the University of Edinburgh)
- Steven Kelk (2003, now at the University of Maastricht)
- Kasper Pedersen (2008, now at the financial software company Sungard)
- Markus Jalsenius (2008, now at the University of Bristol)
- Tony McCabe (2012, jointly supervised with Paul Goldberg, now a postdoctoralresearcher at Liverpool)