Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- synthesis algorithms
- synthesis tools
- complexity and impossibility results for synthesis
- case studies of software or hardware synthesis
Proceedings & Submission Guidelines
Submitted regular and tool papers must be original and unpublished. Regular and
tool papers accepted for presentation at the workshop will
appear in the Electronic Proceedings
in Theoretical Computer Science series; hence, submissions
must be prepared in LaTeX using the
EPTCS macro package.
Submission accepted for presentation must be presented at the
workshop by at least one of the authors.
Extended versions of selected papers (including presentations) will appear in a special issue of Acta Informatica.
- regular papers (max. 16 pages in EPTCS style),
- tool papers (max. 7 pages in EPTCS style),
- work-in-progress presentations, and
- presentations of relevant but already published work.
- Submissions should be made electronically on
- Manuscripts of full research papers are
limited to a maximum of 16 pages (excluding technical
appendices) in PDF format (EPTCS style).
- Manuscripts describing short tool
papers are limited to a maximum of 7 pages in
PDF (EPTCS style).
Reports on relevant results submitted to other forums, already published, or on not yet finished work in progress.
Presentations will not be considered for the final workshop proceedings, but will be considered for the special issue.
Manuscripts of presentations are limited to a maximum of 10 pages.
| Paper submission:|| April 3rd, 2012 |
| Notification: || Mai 31st, 2012 |
| Camera ready version: || June 18th, 2012 |
| Workshop: || July 7th and 8th, 2012 |
| Special Issue: || February 1st, 2013 |
| (open submission) |
- Nathalie Bertrand INRIA Rennes, France
- Rastislav Bodik UC Berkeley, USA
- Bernd Finkbeiner Univesrität des Saarlandes, Germany
- Orna Kupferman Hebrew University, Israel
- Oded Maler CNRS VERIMAG, France
- Doron Peled Bar Ilan University, Israel (co-chair)
- Nir Piterman University of Leicester, UK
- Sven Schewe University of Liverpool, UK (co-chair)
- Martin Vechev ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Eran Yahav Technion, Israel
- Lijun Zhang Technical University of Denmark