1. William E.Hounslow, Representation of Common Sense Knowledge in Intelligent Systems, awarded 1994.
2. Shaun A.Allen, Representation of Emotional Behaviour in Multi-Agent Planning Systems, awarded 1995.
3. Sheila C.Lynch (CASE studentship with Shell), Methodologies for Knowledge Analysis, awarded 1997. Joint with Ray Paton.
4. Christopher A. Royles; Delivery of Legal Advice over the Internet, awarded 2001.
5. P.S. Sahithi. Design and Delivery: Functional Colour Web Pages, awarded 2001. Replaced Dan Diaper.
6. Valentina Tamma, An Ontology Model Supporting Multiple Ontologies for Knowledge Sharing, awarded 2002. Replaced Pepijn Visser and Michael Shave.
7. John Henderson: A Description of Common Law as a Moving Classification System, awarded 2006
8. Katie M. Atkinson: What Should we Do?: Computational Representation of Practical Argument in Practical Reasoning, awarded 2005. Joint with Peter McBurney.
9. Alison M. Chorley: Reasoning with Legal Cases Seen as Theory Construction, awarded 2007.
10. Loredana Laera. Toward Semantic Understanding-An Argumentation based approach for communication in Multi-agent Systems. Awarded 2008. Joint with Valentina Tamma.
11. David Bridson. Performance Evaluation of Document Layout Analysis. Awarded 2009. Replaced Apostolos Antonacopulos.
12. Farnaz Derakhshan. The Implementation of Dynamic Assignment of Rights, Responsibilities and Sanctions to External Agents in Normative Multiagent Systems. Awarded 2009. Joint with Peter McBurney.
13. Maya Wardeh, Arguing From Experience: Persuasive Dialogue Based on Association Rules. Awarded 2010. Joint with Frans Coenen.
14. Fahd Saud Nawwab. Agents with a Human Touch: Modeling of Human Rationality in Agent Systems. Awarded 2010. Joint with Paul Dunne.
16. Dan Cartwright. Digital Decision Making: Using Computational Argumentation to Support Democratic Processes. Awarded 2011. Joint with Katie Atkinson.
17. Rolando Medellin Gasque. Argumentation-based Dialogues over Cooperative Plans. Awarded 2013. Replaced Peter McBurney. Joint with Katie Atkinson.
18. Martyn Lloyd Kelly. Modelling Emotions and Simulating their Effects on Social Interactions in Agent Systems. Awarded 2014. Replaced Peter McBurney. Joint with Katie Atkinson.
19. Luke Riley. Decentralised Coalition Formation Methods for Multi-Agent Systems. Maternity cover for Katie Atkinson, joint with Terry Payne. Awarded 2015.
20. Latifa Al-Abdulkarim. Representation of Case Law for Argumentative Reasoning. Awarded, 2017. Joint with Katie Atkinson.