Abdullah A. Alshehri
PhD Researcher- Oct 2014
A member of Data Mining and Machine Learning Group (DMML)
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool.
Ashton Building, Ashton Street, Liverpool L69 3BX,
+44(0)151 795 4275
Mail: a (dot) a (dot) alshehri (atmark) liv.ac.uk
Software Engineering was the first topic to get involved into Computer Science (CS) field. I worked on variuos topics in the subject of Software Engineering including software requirement management, modelling process frameworks (i.e. BPMN and i*) and change management. Currently, I am more focusing on Data Mining, Pattern Recognition, Mining Stream Data and Time Series Representation Methods. My work is also directed at mining behavioral biometrics (authentication traits) in the context of streaming analysis.
6. Abdullah Alshehri, Frans Coenen, and Danushka Bollegala: Iterative Keystroke Continuous Authentication: A Time Series Based Approach, German Journal on Artificial Intelligence (KI - Künstliche Intelligenz), Vol 8, Issue 31, ISSN 1610-1987, DOI 10.1007/s13218-018-0526-z, Springer, January 2018. pp1-13.
5. Abdullah Alshehri, Frans Coenen, and Danushka Bollegala: Spectral Analysis of Keystroke Streams: Towards Effective Real-Time Continuous User Authentication, 4th International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy (ICISSP), pp. 62-73, SciTePress Publishing (2018.January).
4. Abdullah Alshehri, Frans Coenen, and Danushka Bollegala: Spectral Keyboard Streams: Towards Effective and Continuous Authentication, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshops (ICDMW), pp 242-249, IEEE Publisher (2017.November).
3. Abdullah Alshehri, Frans Coenen, and Danushka Bollegala: Accurate Continuous and Non-intrusive User Authentication with Multivariate Keystroke Streaming, 9th International Conference on Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (IC3K), pp. 61-70, SciTePress Publishing (2017.November) Short-Listed for Best Paper Prize
2. Abdullah Alshehri, Frans Coenen, and Danushka Bollegala: Towards Keystroke Continuous Authentication Using Time Series Analytics, Thirty-sixth SGAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SGAI), pp. 325-339 Springer International Publishing, (2016.December). Winner of Best Application Stream Student Paper Prize
1. Abdullah Alshehri, Frans Coenen, and Danushka Bollegala: Keyboard Usage Authentication using Time Series Analysis, 18th International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery (DaWaK), pp.239-252 Springer International Publishing, (2016.September).