I am currently a PhD student at the University of Liverpool under the supervision of Dr. Terry Payne and Professor Prudence Wong. My research is focused on optimisation and more specifically Vehicle Routing Problems. My funding body is the Low Eco Innvoatory and my work focuses on reducing the carbon cost of a fleet of vehicles and planning there movements to locations.
- COMP 109 - Foundations of Computer Science
- COMP 329 - Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- 5pm to 9pm lab supervision
- COMP 108 - Data Structures and Algorithms
- COMP 318 - Advanced Web Technologies
- COMP 396 - Honours Year Automated Trading Project
Contact informationOffice : Room 2.13,
Department of Computer Science,
University of Liverpool,
Liverpool, L69 3BX.