I am a Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool.
Previously, I was a Lecturer in the same department (2016-21) and before that a Senior Researcher in the
Computer Technology Institute & Press "Diophantus" (CTI)
and an Adjunct Faculty in the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department at the
University of Patras.
Guest Editor in Journals
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences (JCSS) special issue on "Algorithmic Theory of Dynamic Networks and its Applications", with S. Bonomi, G. A. Di Luna, and L. Querzoni, 2019-21.
- 1st Symposium on Algorithmic Foundations of Dynamic Networks (SAND '22), PC co-chair, with J. Aspnes.
- 6th International Symposium on Algorithmic Aspects of Cloud Computing (ALGOCLOUD '21), PC co-chair, with G. D'Angelo.
- 32nd International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA '21).
- 28th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO '21).
- 24th International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS '20).
- 21st International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS '19).
- 34th ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC '15).
- 8th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity (CIAC '13).