I am a Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool.
Previously, I was a Lecturer in the same department (2016-21) and before that a Senior Researcher in the
Computer Technology Institute & Press "Diophantus" (CTI)
and an Adjunct Faculty in the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department at the
University of Patras.
Guest Editor in Journals
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences (JCSS) special issue on Algorithmic Foundations of Dynamic Networks (SAND 2022), with J. Aspnes, 2022-23.
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences (JCSS) special issue on Algorithmic Theory of Dynamic Networks and its Applications, with S. Bonomi, G. A. Di Luna, and L. Querzoni, 2019-21.
- 2nd Symposium on Algorithmic Foundations of Dynamic Networks (SAND '23).
- 29th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (EURO-PAR '23), Track 5: Theory and Algorithms.
- 1st Symposium on Algorithmic Foundations of Dynamic Networks (SAND '22), PC co-chair, with J. Aspnes.
- 36th International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC '22).
- 16th International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems (DARS '22).
- 18th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Sensor Networks (ALGOSENSORS '22).
- 24th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS '22).
- 29th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO '22).
- 6th International Symposium on Algorithmic Aspects of Cloud Computing (ALGOCLOUD '21), PC co-chair, with G. D'Angelo.
- 32nd International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA '21).
- 28th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO '21).
- 24th International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS '20).
- 21st International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS '19).
- 34th ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC '15).
- 8th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity (CIAC '13).
- Nada Almalki
- Matthew Connor
- George Skretas
- Michail Theofilatos (co-supervisor)
- Abdullah Almethen (co-supervisor), graduated 2021