I am a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool, since September 2016.
Previously, I was a Senior Researcher in the
Computer Technology Institute & Press "Diophantus" (CTI)
and an Adjunct Faculty in the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department at the
University of Patras.
PhD Position Available
- There is a Fully-funded PhD Studentship available on Models and Algorithms for Systems of Programmable Particles (covering topics such as Population Protocols and Network Constructors, Dynamic Networks, and Programmable Matter). More information here.
- Starting date: October 1, 2018
- Available only for UK students or EU students with a 3-year residence in the UK.
- Applications now open through University's central application system.
(Mention School of EEE/CS and my name in your application)
- Deadline for applying: Monday, August 27, 2018
- 34th International Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC '15).
- 8th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity (CIAC '13).