My main interests are in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing (NLP). My current research centres on Joint Approaches for Learning Word Representations.
- Data Mining and Machine Learning (DMML) research group, Depertment of Computer Science, University of Liverpool
- Natural Language Processing (NLP@Liv) research group, Depertment of Computer Science, University of Liverpool
- Mohammed Alsuhaibani, Danushka Bollegala, Takanori Maehara, and Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi: Jointly Learning Word Embeddings Using a Corpus and a Knowledge Base, PLoS ONE, pp. 1-26, Vol. 13, no. 3, 2018. [PDF]
- Mohammed Alsuhaibani and Danushka Bollegala: Joint Learning of Sense and Word Embeddings, to appear in the Proc. of the 11-th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, 7-12, Miyazaki, Japan, May, 2018. [PDF]
- Danushka Bollegala, Mohammed Alsuhaibani, Takanori Maehara, and Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi: Joint Word Representation Learning using a Corpus and a Semantic Lexicon, 30th AAAI Conference on Aritificial Intelligence (AAAI), pp. 2690-2696, Arizona, USA. (2016.2). [PDF]
PhD in Computer Science
Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool, UK (2016 - present)My research focus on: Joint approaches for word embedding learning
MSc in Advanced Computer Science
Department of Computer Science. University of Liverpool, UK (2014 - 2015)Dissertation title: Joint Word Representation Learning using a Corpus and an Ontology
BSc in Computer Science
Department of Computer Science, Qassim University, SA (2007 - 2011)
Department of Computer Science, College of Computer, Qassim University, SA (2016 - present)
Teaching Assistant (TA)
Department of Computer Science. College of Computer, Qassim University, SA (2012 - 2014)
Budget and Planning Data Analyst
SEC, Riyadh, SA (2011 - 2012)
Technology Development Center, KACST, Riyadh, SA (2009 - 2010)
- Astrlab. A smart web-based application developed to assist students in choosing an education institution abroad based on personal preferences. The project was nominated amongst the best project candidates in ABW Projects competition by (www.tech-wd.com).
- JointReps. Joint model approach for learning word embeddings from sturctured and unstructured data.
Lectures at College of Computer at Qassim University
- Object Oriented Programming (CSC 153)
- Internet Techniques and Web Programming (CSC 357)