Knowledge, Rationality and Action
Latest Issue of KRA
Volumes refer to occurrence of Synthese
. If you or your institute has a subscription to Synthese, you can immediately download the papers!
- Volume 163 Number 1 July, 2008
- Fabrizio Cariani, Marc Pauly and Josh Snyder, Decision framing in judgment aggregation, pp 1 -- 24.
- Gregor Betz, Evaluating dialectical structures with Bayesian methods, pp 25 -- 44.
- Emiliano Lorini and Andreas Herzig, A logic of intention and attempt, pp 45 -- 77.
- Boudewijn de Bruin, Common knowledge of payoff uncertainty in games, pp. 79 -- 97.
- Robert K. Shope, Abnormality, cognitive virtues, and knowledge, pp. 99 -- 118.