Eleni C. Akrida
University of Liverpool
Ashton Building, Ashton Street
The topic of my research is in the field of algorithms, with a focus on distributed computing and dynamic networks. My PhD revolves around the study of temporal graphs; temporal graphs are, roughly speaking, graphs (networks) that change over time. For more details and specific results on temporal graphs, please go to the Publications & Activities tab.
A list of more general areas of interest to me can be found below:
- Probabilistic methods in algorithms.
- Algorithms and protocols for distributed systems.
- Algorithms and complexity of graph theoretic problems.
- Approximations to hard problems.
- Security in computer networks.
- Optimization problems in dynamic networks.