Hi! I am a researcher in Computer Science at the University of Liverpool, and work in the project Science of Sensor Systems Software.
- Logics for specification and verification: temporal, spatial, modal, …
- Visual reasoning: diagrammatic logics, proof systems, …
- Safety-critical systems: railway systems, (autonomous) traffic, …
To the site owner:
Action required! Mendeley is changing its API. In order to keep using Mendeley with BibBase past April 14th, you need to:
- renew the authorization for BibBase on Mendeley, and
- update the BibBase URL in your page the same way you did when you initially set up this page.
You can find local copies of some papers here. Please note that the list is incomplete, and that I do not store local copies of papers that are available under Open Access.
- PC member: DIAGRAMS 2020, FTSCS 2019, FMAS 2019, AAMAS 2019, ARQNL 2018, SetVR 2018, VISUAL 2017, VISUAL 2016
- Journals: ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, Formal Aspects of Computing, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, Logica Universalis, SYNTHESE, The Computer Journal
- Conferences/Workshops: DIAGRAMS 2018, PRIMA 2017, FMICS/AVOCS 2017, ISWC 2015, LATA 2014, CONCUR 2011, IJCAR 2010
- Reviewer for Mathematical Reviews
- Member of ACM SIGLOG
- Best paper award at ICFEM 2018
- Research Associate at University of Liverpool, UK
- Research Associate at University of Brighton, UK
- Research and Teaching Assistant at Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany
- Member of the Research Training Group "TrustSoft" at Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany