Hi! I am a researcher in Computer Science at the University of Liverpool, and work in the project Science of Sensor Systems Software.
- Logics for specification and verification: temporal, spatial, modal, …
- Visual reasoning: diagrammatic logics, proof systems, …
- Safety-critical systems: railway systems, (autonomous) traffic, …
You can find local copies of some papers here. Please note that the list is incomplete, and that I do not store local copies of papers that are available under Open Access.
- PC member: DIAGRAMS 2020, FTSCS 2019, FMAS 2019, AAMAS 2019, ARQNL 2018, SetVR 2018, VISUAL 2017, VISUAL 2016
- Journals: ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, Formal Aspects of Computing, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, Logica Universalis, SYNTHESE, The Computer Journal
- Conferences/Workshops: DIAGRAMS 2018, PRIMA 2017, FMICS/AVOCS 2017, ISWC 2015, LATA 2014, CONCUR 2011, IJCAR 2010
- Reviewer for Mathematical Reviews
- Member of ACM SIGLOG
- Best paper award at ICFEM 2018
- Research Associate at University of Liverpool, UK
- Research Associate at University of Brighton, UK
- Research and Teaching Assistant at Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany
- Member of the Research Training Group "TrustSoft" at Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany