- Game Theory Explorer (also see this Computational Management Science paper, available as pdf on arXiv)
- Web-based Bimatrix Game Solver (also see this Economic Theory paper, available as pdf here)
- https://github.com/rahulsavani/bimatrix_solver uses an identical back-end to the web-based solvers above, but can be installed locally and used offline on whatever size games you want.
- https://github.com/rahulsavani/zerosum_matrix_game_solver solves matrix games via the pylibcdd exact arithmetic LP solver
- Gambit: Software Tools for Game Theory
- https://github.com/bimatrix-games is a repository of bimatrix game generators and algorithms for finding approximate Nash equilibria (also see this SEA paper)
- https://github.com/polymatrix-games is a repository of polymatrix game generators and algorithms for finding approximate Nash equilibria (also see this AAMAS paper)
- https://github.com/rahulsavani/bimatrix_examples is a repository with bimatrix game generators with their extreme equilibria, and code to test the output of lrs-nash (http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/~avis/C/lrslib/USERGUIDE.html#nash) against these