- Sci-Hub the last resort against evil paywalls. See here for some context.
- László Kozma’s Useful Inequalities Cheat Sheet (pdf)
- Games Automata Play Nathanaël Fijalkow’s blog
- The Automata Toolbox Lecture notes from Warsaw Uni
- Conferences in Theoretical Computer Science
- Luís Caires: Again, the role of conference publications in Computer Science and Informatics (pdf)
- Ten Simple Rules for Better Figures
- Don Knuth on mathematical writing (pdf)
- researchinprogress (blog)
- shitmyreviewerssay (blog)
- Filippo Bonchi and Damien Pous: Hacking Nondeterminism with Induction and Coinduction (video)
- This ingeniously named garage close to Coventry
- Struggling with ideas on what to buy your loved ones this Christmas? Why not buy them their own theorem?
- Peter Cameron’s blog: Lot’s of useful and pointless but entertaining stuff to get lost in.
- IDEA instructions classic algorithms in the style of IKEA assembly sheets
- Mustard watches Jean-Yves Girard’s seminal article on “an integrated approach to time and food”. The same as pdf (in French).