Other professional activities that fill my inbox.
Admin at UoL
- I am undergraduate Admissions Tutor for Computer Science,
- Member of the Science and Engineering Research Ethics Committee, and
- Digital Assessment of Learning and Teaching (DALT) group member.
- 2023, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS). PC member.
- 2023, Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS). PC member.
- 2023, Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF) PC member.
- 2023, International Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning. PC member.
- 2022, Trends in Graph and Stochastic Games. Co-organiser.
- 2021, Reachability Problems (RP). PC co-chair and local organiser.
- 2021, British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science (BCTCS).
- 2021, ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS). PC member.
- 2021, Highlights of Logics, Games and Automata (HIGHTLIGHTS). PC member.
- 2020, Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS). PC member.
- 2019, Autobóz’19, July 12-19 2019. Research camp on Logic, Automata, and Games. Co-organiser.
- 2019, Reachability Problems (RP’19). PC member.
- 2017, Gregynog 71717, July 03–07 2017. Workshop on Vector Addition Systems. Co-organiser.
- 2015, DIMAP Logic Day, June 1st 2015. Workshop held at the University of Warwick. Co-organiser.